Mentoring sessions are one hour in duration and the cost is $325.
I understand that sometimes you just want individualized support and guidance.
Here are some of the common reasons people book a 1:1 session with me…
- They’re considering a move to consulting and want to talk it over.
- They’ve been consulting for a while but are struggling to gain traction in the marketplace.
- They’re writing their first consultancy proposal and want me to review it and give my advice.
- They have a difficult scope creep issue they want to problem solve.
- They have a tricky client scenario they want to problem solve.
- They’re struggling with confidence issues as they step into their new role.
Whatever the reason, I love spending time with consultants to work with them on their challenges or concerns.
It’s easy to book a session – just click on the link below and it will take you to my calendar to schedule a time that works for you.
During the booking process, you will be asked to provide a summary of the issue/s you’d like to focus on during our session. If I feel I need more information to prepare for our session, I will send you a follow-up email to request this.
Mentoring sessions are held via Zoom and with your permission, I will record the session and provide you with a copy.
How and when do I make the payment?
Payment is required at the time of making the booking. When you schedule the session through Calendly you will be taken to a payment page and payment is required in order to confirm your booking.
Can I book multiple sessions?
Yes, feel free to book as many sessions as you need.
Can I get a refund if I need to cancel my session?
No, I don’t provide refunds for mentoring sessions, but it is free to reschedule if you do so no less than 24 hours before your scheduled time.
Consult – Book Available Now
Jacq’s book Consult invites you into the often closed shop of the consulting world. You’ll learn what you need to know to get you started on the right track, as well as practical tips and simple steps for developing your consulting expertise over time.